Your Ralston Valley High School PTSA is proud to offer students the opportunity to be the recipient of a college scholarship to assist with costs associated with higher education.
Scholarship recipients are selected based on:
- School involvement
- Community involvement
- Accomplishments the student has made to better him or herself and the community.
To apply for a PTSA scholarship, students need to submit an application package and meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Interested students must be a graduating senior who has earned at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA and who is planning to continue his/her education at a post-secondary institution;
- Interested students must have been attending RVHS for a minimum of two semesters as a full-time student during his/her senior year;
- Interested students must be a current member of PTSA. For information on becoming a member, click here.
The application package must be submitted to the RVHS Counseling Office no later than 3:00 pm on Friday, April 7, 2017.
Top applicants will be invited to attend an in-person interview.
The application package should include the following:
1. One copy of the typed application form; including activities from 9th to 12th grade only. Complete the application here:
2. One copy of the typed narrative (500 words or less) that explains how this scholarship will help the applicant achieve his/her future goals
3. Two letters of recommendation, including one from an RVHS staff member.
For more information, please contact our Scholarship Chairperson Cheryl Foss by email: [email protected]
With best wishes for your future success!
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here