The time has come for Seniors to apply for the RV PTSA Scholarship. All Seniors holding a current membership to the RV PTSA are eligible* for participating in our scholarship program.
*Boettcher Scholarships recipients are not eligible.
- Eligible Seniors must have attended RV for two semesters as a full time student during senior year.
- Applicants must plan to continue education at a post-secondary institution.
- Recipients will be selected based on school involvement, community support, leadership, and other accomplishments.
The application package must be submitted to the RVHS Counseling Office no later than 3:00 PM on Friday, April 1, 2016.
Top applicants will be invited to attend an in-person interview.
Your application package should include the following:
1. One copy of the typed application form; including activities from 9th to 12th grade only. Complete the application:
2. One copy of the typed narrative (500 words or less) that explains how this scholarship will help the applicant achieve his/her future goals
3. Two letters of recommendation (one of the letters must be from a RVHS staff member)
Not a member of the PTSA? It is not too late to join! Do so here.
For additional information, please contact our Scholarship Chairperson Marcia Wright via email here, or by phone at 303-204-7237.
With best wishes for your future success!
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here